Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Antarctica, Black And White Criminals

 

Nice Rock In the bitter cold on Jougla Point, I am just mere feet away watching crimes that I am helpless to do anything about.

 

 

 

 

 

Lets Rock Although this situation involves individuals with similar motives, I am not sure if it has yet risen to the level of organized crime.

 

 

 

 

Rock Criminal However, it seems to me that Cut, Clarity, Color or Carat means nothing to this gang. It is just all about “The Rock” and impressing the girl's.

 

 

I don't think I'll be of much help to the police in solving these crimes as the participants all looked alike and fit the same bill.

“Yes, officer they were all dressed in black and white, about three foot tall and walked with a funny waddle.” 

But can you blame them?

 

 

 

Nesting Penguin After all, a rock is a girl's best friend!

 

 

 

 

 

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: