Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Carnival Miracle, Legends

 

As I get ready for my almost 1000th cruise, this time on NCL, I am reminded of why I and probably a few others enjoy cruising. It is because in one way or another, whichever cruise line you chose, you get the chance to be treated like a Superstar or even pretend to be one.

Last March, we took a cruise on Carnival Miracle to the Southern Caribbean and although I have participated in many other cruise programs this cruise was special. Traveling with friends that share the same zest for life and cruising as we do, eight days on the high seas was just not enough.

 

 

RJ MIRACLE 022One of the reasons I prefer Carnival Cruise Lines over others is because they have many guest participation programs and entertainment that truly can make your cruise vacation fun. One such program is Carnival Legends.

 

 

 

Legends is a tribute show to various entertainers over the years, from James Brown, to Madonna, Garth and one of my favorites, “The Chairman Of The Board”, Mr. Frank Sinatra. Get involved and you get to be in a theater production show on the last night of the cruise pretending to be one of your favorite Superstars.

After many days in the Caribbean sun, I don't quite make the transition but I give “Old Blue Eyes” a shot. I do it “My Way” and have a lot of fun.

Thanks, Carnival!

 

 

No comments: