Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Norwegian Sky, A Great Entertainment Staff

 

If the level of enjoyment and fun of a cruise is measured by the energy and excitement of the cruise director then it is going to be hard to be disappointed on the Norwegian Sky.

Our first night at sea and we attend a show in the main theater where we not only get a formal introduction to the cruise director but the executive staff as well.

It is a nice surprised to discover that the captain of the ship is none other than Captain America (I saw the branded shield on his chest with my own eyes). This is the first time I have been on a cruise ship with an American captain. I am sure this is an exception in the cruise industry.

How can you not have fun when the man in charge of alcohol on the ship is from India and does the moonwalk? I am so impressed I want to party with that dude even if it cost me $10 a drink.

After all the executive staff introductions and entertainment are done, it's time for a few good laughs by the guest comedian.

Did you know that despite what the airlines tell you, there is no such thing as a water landing? If an airplane lands anywhere other than an airport its a crash.

Now let's party and have some fun.

 

No comments: