Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Vietnam, Watch Out Napa

 

I believe it was the famous actor and director Orsen Wells who said in a commercial for a California vineyard that “We will serve no wine before it's time”.

 

2012-07-01 11 51 11As I stand over a jar filled with various snakes, a few scorpions and some chili seasoning thrown in for good measure, I wonder if Mr. Wells would have ever thought the time would be right to serve guests some Vietnamese “Medicine Wine”.

 

 

Although it has a nice “Aroma” and is offered to have great medical benefits this wine gives new meaning to the term, “full-bodied”.

Others accept the offer for free tasting of the “Medicine Wine”, however, I wait to sample the sweet “Banana Wine” which I am assured does not have “Backbone”.

 

 

No comments: